Sub-Title

My name is Matt Glenn. I am a student of music technlogy and sound engineering at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Outside of class (and sometimes during) I do a ton of thinking about music and audio engineering. This blog is a my attempt at organizing my mental maelstrom.

Matt Glenn

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Album Release

The Jazz quartet recording that I began working on this past summer has just been released. Check out the bandcamp site for two of the track, and support the musicians if you like the music by buying the album!




The Glenn Tucker, the keyboard player, approached me a year ago this month in our business of music class and asked me to mix their album. The quartet expected to record this album with a single mic in their basement, but I'm very glad that they decided to take their incredible talent to BIG SKY RECORDING STUDIOS instead. It's been a pleasure to mix, congrats to everyone involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment