Sub-Title

My name is Matt Glenn. I am a student of music technlogy and sound engineering at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Outside of class (and sometimes during) I do a ton of thinking about music and audio engineering. This blog is a my attempt at organizing my mental maelstrom.

Matt Glenn

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little Recorders, Big Guns

Last week I had the chance to visit the LA Gun Club. I'm not a shooter, but I snapped up the opportunity to get some recordings after my first attempt in Michigan 2 years ago. I only had 2 small field recorders, but I hit record and put them in various places along the range — and knocked on wood that their capsules could handle the barrage of sound at high decibels.

The results were not too shabby! Here's a sample form my soundcloud:

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, thanks for more information. If you want to become a successful sound engineer then it is essential for you to study at a recognized institution like Sound Engineering In Chennai which has audio engineering programmed like sound engineering, electronic music maker and film sound designing, and help introduce students to the theories, practices, tools used in digital audio production, and focusing on the fundamental theories and concepts behind various types of digital audio tools.
    Sound Engineering In Chennai | Sound Engineering Courses In Chennai | Sound Engineering CollegesIn Chennai | School Of Audio Engineering Chennai | Audio Engineering In Chennai | Best Sound Engineering Colleges In Chennai | Music Production Courses In Chennai | Audio Engineering Courses In Chennai | Electronic Music Production Courses In Chennai




    ReplyDelete