Sub-Title

My name is Matt Glenn. I am a student of music technlogy and sound engineering at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Outside of class (and sometimes during) I do a ton of thinking about music and audio engineering. This blog is a my attempt at organizing my mental maelstrom.

Matt Glenn

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Me and My Dick hits #11 on Billboard Charts

In Winter of 2009, I recorded and mixed a musical called Me and My Dick . An original masterpiece written by AJ Holmes, Carlos Valdez, and Darren Criss and directed by Matt and Nick Lang [of Starkid Productions], the musical tells the story of a boy and his dick who struggle through the harsh realities of young love. The musical, which debuted in November to three sellout audiences, was written partially in response to the immense success that was A Very Potter Musical (by the same creative team).

Congratulations to everyone involved!!


'My Dick' Rises To Become First Charting Student Musical | Billboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment